The majority of insect sprays on the
market designed for fly control for horses are full of toxins. Insects
are not fun to deal with, which is why we developed this wonderful
organic insect repellent spray.
We did not want to apply any chemical products to our horse's anymore, especially our mare we were trying to breed.
animal's mean the world to us, much like yours do to you. It was our
goal to develop a product that was not only safe and natural, but
effective as well. With extensive research and trial and error, we have
developed a show winner.
When your horse is bothered by insects, they will not perform at
their top level. We know when showing your horse, every little
advantage can help. Keep your horse happy, calm and focused on that blue
ribbon with our unique Insect Repellent Herbal Spray.
Available in two sizes: 32oz Spray Bottle or our 1 Gallon Refill.
With the special blend of organic ingredients, this spray is sweat and water resistant for up to 12 hours. Can be re-applied as often as needed.
have been perfecting our formulas since we established our company back in 2008
and with over a decade of feedback from our customers and countless hours of
product testing, we know you and your pet(s) will be very happy with the
results. We have dedicated our lives to developing products that are of the
highest quality, are some of the safest in the industry, as well as outperform
all other products you may have tried in the past.
Mad About Organics' Organic Insect Repellent Herbal Spray for Dogs and Large Animals is made in the USA - based in Eugene, Oregon and packaged in a recyclable plastic bottle.
There is no better choice on the market, which is why we are so excited to offer it to you today. Satisfaction Guaranteed!
About Organics represents that this product qualifies for exemption
from registration under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and
Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) 25b under the Minimum Risk Exemption. This
product has not been registered with the United States Environmental
About Organics products are safe when used as directed.